1.5mm: once every two weeks if used lightly,once every 3-4 weeks if used more vigorously
Clean the roller:
Wash thoroughly your dermaroller unit, with water and soap. Brush away any residual debris after using it.
Then soak about 5-8 minutes with 90% alcohol, or use ultraviolet to disinfect for about 45 minutes.
You can also use a cold sterilizer like Clorexhidine solution.
Do not use chlorine, autoclaves, steam and high temperature sterilization methods.
1. First make the right choice of the length of the microneedle you plan to according to your skin condition.
2. Wash thouroughly your hands and face before the procedure, rub well all areas to remove bacterias.
3. Your cosmetologist can advice you on which cream you should use before the procedure to prepare your skin.
4. For the most sensitive patients a topical numbing cream can be used.
5. The Roller should be used with short rolling movements. These have to be meticulously done, in orderly manner and without leaving a centimeter of skin without rolling. Homogeneity and uniformity of strikes, all performed with same strenght and pressure on the device, will assure a smooth result. Follow 3 steps of needling to enhance the forming of the micro-channels. You have to roll in 3 directions on each area of your face: Horizontally, vertically, and diagonal around 7 to 15 times on each movement. Don’t roll twice on a previously treated area on the same session.
6. Apply a cool mask or cold packs after the procedure. It has the effect of easing and eliminating post-session redness.
7. Use of a moisturizing serum is advisable
8. Use a sun blocking cream during 7 days after the procedure.
9. Allow an interval of 4-6 weeks between the procedures to get good results.
10. Other procedures such as subcision, punch elevation may need to be combined for optimal results in acne scars.
1) Do not share the unit with other people
2) Do not roll too much more than indicated time. If skin shows hypersensitive response, consult with your doctor.
3) Keep the micro needle part always clean and dry
4) Store in a safe place out of the reach of children